Become a Friend of the Pavilion
You can join our Friends group from just £5 annually. In return we organise events which are exclusive to Friends as well as free or reduced price entry to public events. We also send you a quarterly newsletter.
It is very valuable to us to have Friends memberships:
- In March 2012 it was only the renewal fees from our Friends that enabled us to pay a £11,000 insurance bill, allowing us to open to the public
- When we apply for grants each person who supports us as a Friend counts as community support
- We can calculate a value for friends if they do some volunteering, which some funders will 'match' like-for-like
What you get for joining as a Friend
- Exclusive events for Friends only
- Reduced Friends prices for most events so you save money on the public price
- Advanced notice of events allowing you to buy tickets for sell-out events before the public
- 10% discount in our newly opened Renovation Cafe
- Special offers only for Friends
- Quarterly newsletters on our progress: funding, changes to the building, heritage stories, event news, interviews and much more!
- An invitation to our annual meeting
- An invitation to tour The Grand Pavilion
- A chance to review our plans
You could pay for your annual membership fee in just a few weeks!